Before approving any marriage proposal, Indian culture and traditions make the families very particular about matching kundalis. Even well-educated families, in addition to older, more traditional families, have started to insist on matching kundalis before taking any further action. Vedic astrology aids in identifying any flaws in a person’s stars that can have a negative impact on their life. Therefore, it is crucial to identify any potential issues that can arise after marriage using any of the best online astrology websites easily accessible to you.
If the gunas in their Janampatris do not match, the couple hoping for a love marriage gives up. After matching their kundalis, no one falls in love, right? Their incompatible kundali causes problems in their marriage, which ultimately leads to the breakdown of their partnership. Don’t worry; we have a few solutions for mismatched kundalis that may enable you to wed your mate in an auspicious ceremony.
Before tackling the cures, you may need to understand why kundali matching is crucial in detail.
The Ashtakoot Guna Matching technique is well-liked for matching kundalis. It can provide insight into the standard of living the pair will experience after getting married. The term “Ashtakoot Guna Matching” refers to the eight koots or kundali tests. The eight koots examined in this kind of matchmaking are as follows. There are 36 points available for each koot. Varna, Vashya, Taara, Yoni, Grahmaitri, Gana, Bhakoot, and Nadi are the eight koots.
It’s also crucial to understand what qualities each guna stands for and which ones are the most crucial. Here, you can learn more about the qualities that make up each guna in matchmaking.
The effects of mismatched Kundli milan?
The minimum Ashtakoot Guna Matching score required for marriage should be 18, out of a possible 36. It is unlucky if it is less than 18 years old. In such a situation, the marriage is frequently avoided because it may result in difficulties later on, including:
- furious disputes and clashes that never end in marriage
- issues in offspring even when both parents are healthy
- Losses in business and finances that hinder professional advancement
- Obstacle to a sexual relationship
- Nevertheless, the match may be seen favourably based on other elements.
- If neither Mangal Dosha exists nor if both do, it is neutralised in the chart.
- If the boy and girl’s Lagna and Navamsha charts show a strong seventh house of marriage
- Venus, the planet of love and marriage, is prominent in both charts.
- The aforementioned situations can all allow for marriage.
3 remedies that are quite effective for mismatched Kundli?
- However, when the gunas are incongruent, an astrologer should be consulted to thoroughly examine both people’s charts. Before getting married, one should conduct the puja vidhis (rituals) for any doshas that the charts indicate are present. This can counteract the unfavourable impacts of the planets that are responsible for certain doshas, which helps the pair have a happy marriage. An professional should perform such a pooja.
- Venus, the goddess of marriage and domestic bliss, helps lessen the bad vibes. The wearing of white sapphire can increase Venus’s potency. This has the power to grant the wearer a happy marriage. However, before wearing such gemstones, you should speak with a professional astrologer. Without the right instruction, wearing gemstones might draw the ill effects of the planets.
- A skilled astrologer may advise “Ark Vivah” or “Kumbh Vivah” as a preventative strategy prior to marriage if the seventh house of marriage is weak. Additionally, in order to lessen the negative impacts of a weak or afflicted seventh house in your birth chart (which contains a dosha), shanti puja of the dosha must be performed before marriage. Before proceeding with the marriage, several types of pujas must be conducted by a knowledgeable Brahman.
Marriage can be a blessing or a curse for a person. Before you simply quarrel over the mismatched kundalis, pause and give the other aspects given above some more thought. Based on the charts of your birth, an experienced astrologer can provide free astrology predictions after a detailed analysis of the janam kundli.