There are several business leaders, executives, and consultants in the industry today that you can consult for digital transformation. However, it is essential that the individual you are discussing this subject with is an expert on the same. Implementing digital transformation in an organization can be a challenging task. A lack of knowledge and expertise may prevent the company culture and corporate structure from being at par with each other. This can thereby cause issues that can disrupt the organization’s growth.
Only a specialist in the field can impart digital literacy that will bring about a system for the organization. It is relatively easy to gain knowledge on digital transformation. All you have to do is take up a course in this domain. You can learn about some of the top digital transformation certification courses in detail in this article. Once you complete it, you can work more smoothly with the consultants to implement the strategies for digital transformation.
Defining a Digital Transformation Course
Digital transformation is the act of deliberately and strategically repositioning one’s business in the digital economy. It is a process by which businesses adopt diverse technologies to be abundant in their results and stay relevant in a competitive and constantly changing environment. You can expect to learn about business transformation with the combination of technology, strategy, and creative talent from such a course
A digital transformation course and a traditional business transformation course differ from each other in the sense that they have a profoundly different approach towards innovation and business model creation, influenced by emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence. Other than that, such courses also implement data and frameworks to find new strategic competitive advantages and create new products, services, and business models that the customers find valuable.
Top Courses To Take
Here we have provided five best digital transformation courses that you can take up:
- Digital Transformation by Coursera – If you are a beginner in the field of Digital Transformation, this course will give you a broad understanding of the current digital scenario. You learn what it takes to provide consistent results in the digital age and help a business thrive. By using technologies, tools, strategies, and methods associated with digital transformation, and concepts such as digital trends, competitive lifecycle, and technology disruption, you get a more holistic knowledge of the field and use it to advance in your organization.
- Digital Transformation by LinkedIn Learning = It is one of the most popular digital transformation courses on LinkedIn for business leaders. There are more than 1 lakh candidates who have signed up for this course. In 45 minutes, the course explains the different levels of digital maturity and why it is a “make or break” deal for an organization. The course analyses companies such as Google, Amazon, and FedEx to understand how to arrive at an effective digital transformation roadmap and strategy.
- Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 by Udemy – This is a beginner-level course that sets the foundation of digital marketing and how it can be executed in an organization. It then quickly progresses to Society 5.0, which impacts the scope of the digital transformation projects that you can expect to run, especially in the government and public sector.
The theory, as well as the practical examples of organizational events, provide an understanding of the concept in detail as to how it impacts the surroundings around us. This course will suit you well if you are a project manager managing a digital transformation project or a C-level manager who wants to implement digital transformation in their organization. With insights from real-life examples and access to tools and technologies, you will learn the practical implications of digital marketing.
- Digital Transformation Certificate Program by Stanford – The certificate program by Stanford School of Engineering offers an understanding and extensive structure for implementing digital transformation strategies in organizations. It provides a hands-on approach to the field by focusing on the “what ifs” and “hows” of the aspect. You get exposure to the tools and techniques required to lead effectively in a changing environment and build a sustainable digital culture. The integration of technology and processes further enhance employee and customer experience.
Other than learning to adapt to change, business leaders and employees looking at building a sustainable digital culture across their firm also learn how to apply artificial intelligence to transform UX and, in regular digital transformation tasks, use predictive modeling to transform data into insights and work more efficiently with crowdsourcing. This course allows the scope to learners to understand the current market scenario using statistical data, market collaboration, and data analysis to arrive at efficient decisions, create teams skilled in digital technologies, and build resilient teams.
- Digital Transformation Certificate Program by Cornell – The certificate Program on Digital Transformation by Cornell helps you to gain expertise in digital transformation. Entrepreneurs, business, and IT leaders who want to expand disruptive business ideas by digital audit and rapid ideation processes and bring about significant organizational changes using digital transformation strategies and guides can highly benefit from the course.
The course gives importance to digital innovation-related concepts and vouches for a rapid ideation process that helps discover and create new, disruptive business ideas. Besides this, learners can create innovation and opportunities, conduct analysis to create value, and enhance business models. The course helps to motivate teams towards complete reformation and modification.
Digital transformation aims to transform the organization by executing more efficient strategies replacing the existing ones. Covid-19 has brought in a new normal not just in terms of social distance but also in terms of work settings. Today, going to the office has become optional, and concepts such as hybrid, and remote settings are trending. Today, workplaces are adopting various ways to interact digitally. If you want to get ahead in your career or bring in a digital transformation in your organization, the courses on the same can help you adapt to changing situations.