The modern construction market is rich in a variety of facing materials. One of these is siding. It has become a popular modern building material for finishing the facades of residential, industrial, and commercial buildings with decorative panels. This is due to its many advantages, attractive appearance, and affordable price. Similar products came from Canada, where they were originally used, and over time, various types of siding began to be actively manufactured and used around the world. Thanks to the wide range of siding types, this building material has become in demand among thousands of buyers.
Benefits of siding services
The popularity of siding in Framingham, MA is due to its undoubted advantages:
- Ease of installation. Siding panels are environmentally friendly, they are easily attached one after another with self-tapping screws, nails, and screws. If it is impossible to mount on the facade, the material is attached to a metal, wooden crate.
- Accessibility and ease of care involve washing with a jet from a hose or periodically wiping with a rag – clean wooden panels with a solution of soapy water.
- Versatility: the possibility of paneling not only the outer sides of the building – facades, plinths, cornices, but also interior spaces, even individual items.
- High resistance to corrosion, rotting, atmospheric precipitation, temperature changes, and sunlight.
- Siding services can be carried out independently, at any time of the year, in different weather conditions.
- After a long time of using the siding, no additional work is required for its restoration or painting. The panels do not crack, do not delaminate, retain their color, and attractive original appearance.
- A variety of models, and more than a dozen colors are in the catalog.
- Affordable price.
- The long service life is about 30 years. The exact warranty period depends on the manufacturer, the type of siding model, and the climatic conditions of the area.
Types of siding
According to the technical characteristics, features, and composition of the material for the manufacture of siding, it is divided into various types:
Each of them has its own performance and different costs. Many consumers prefer siding in Framingham, MA as the cheapest way to give an unattractive building a presentable and original appearance. Vinyl siding is a versatile material. Its diversity simplifies the task during the decoration of buildings. In addition to the excellent flexibility of the material, the siding is easy to maintain in good condition. This material is considered one of the most budgetary when decorating the facades of houses – the cost of vinyl siding will pleasantly surprise you!
Siding services: possible drawbacks
However, like any other material, siding has some disadvantages:
- Most of the coatings (with the exception of metal) are not sufficiently resistant to mechanical strong influences.
- Vinyl siding melts in a fire and requires thermal insulation of walls.
- The metal coating is very expensive.
- Wooden siding is expensive, requires additional care (painting, putty), and is not sufficiently resistant to adverse weather conditions.
- The cement coating cost is above average, designed for an amateur.
- The high cost of component parts for siding increases the cost of its installation. Each manufacturing company recommends the use of only its own elements.
If you decide to give your building an original, unique appearance, buy high-quality siding in Framingham, MA – the best facade materials for a wide variety of tastes, preferences, and competitive prices!