The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination is popularly known as NCHMCT JEE. It is a national-level entrance test for the Bachelor of Science program in hospitality (Hospitality & Hotel Administration). NTA conducts the exam on behalf of the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology once a year. NCHMCT offers a three-year BSc (HHA) degree in cooperation with the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
There are about 21 central IHMs, 25 state IHMs, 1 PSU IHM, and 27 private IHMs affiliated with NCHMCT, all of which provide BSc (HHA) degrees and admit students based on their performance on the NCHMCT JEE exam. All participating institutes use NCHMCT JEE Exam Cut-off as part of the initial screening of candidates and accept the NCHM JEE score above it for admission to their respective BSc (HHA) courses.
If you aspire to crack the NCHMCT 2023 exam and want admission to the BSc (HHA) courses provided by the aforementioned institutions, start with the application form. The NCHMCT JEE Exam Application Form is made available online on the official website from the month of February of every year. Before applying for the exam, candidates must check whether they meet the qualifying requirements and other eligibility criteria or not.
On that note, let’s discuss all details about NCHMCT JEE 2023 application form like how to apply, documents needed, fees, and more so that can easily apply and appear for the NCHMCT JEE 2023 exam.
Steps to Fill NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form
The following is a step-by-step guide to applying for NCHMCT JEE 2022:
Register using your own email address and phone number, and note down the system-generated Application Number.
- Candidate’s Name/ Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name: In capital letters, write the candidate’s name, mother’s name, and father’s name as they appear on the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/University Certificate.
- Date of Birth: Provide the candidate’s date of birth as it appears on his or her secondary school diploma or an equivalent Board/University certificate.
- Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide their own phone number as well as an email address.
- After registering, note down the application number generated by the system.
Complete the Online Application Form
- Fill out the category details.
- Fill in the address with the PIN Code (Correspondence Address as well as Permanent Address)
- Select the cities for examination centres.
Upload legible scanned images
- Candidates must submit the following scanned photos. Read the specifications and scan the photographs in the manner specified in order to submit them.
- A recent passport photograph with face properly visible.
- Candidate’s signature.
- If applicable, a PwD certificate.
Pay the fee using the Payment Gateway
- Multiple payment modes are available, you can pay the application fee via Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet/ Paytm.
- Choose any mode and pay the fee.
- Keep proof of payment with you safely.
Print the Acknowledgement Form
- After successful completion of the above step, the Application Form’s Confirmation Page should be downloaded.
- Only after the Candidate has made a successful payment can the Confirmation Page of the online Application Form be generated.
Required Documents for NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form
Before beginning the online application process, candidates must have the following items and documentation with him/her:
- A computer and proper internet connectivity.
- Details of a valid Government ID proof.
- The Birth Date (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate).
- Aadhaar Number (last four digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport Number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/PAN Number/Other valid government ID proof.
- Details about your education/qualifications.
- A scanned clear passport size photograph.
- An active email address and mobile number, as any exam related updates and information will be sent to you via email or sms.
Leave a Reply