Whether you’re new to the world of digital documents or a seasoned pro, there’s a good chance you’ve come across the ubiquitous PDF at some point in your lifetime. If not specifically referring to them as a document format, then most likely as an archival method for storing important files. For those who have been aware of this type of file in the past, but have never had any need to use PDF Drive before now, this article is for you!
In this blog, you learn about how to upload a PDF to PDF Drive: The Easiest and Most Convenient Guide. Even if you don’t own a PDF Drive account yet, it’s still super easy to add one. Once you do, these steps will show you how to upload a document from your computer and access it from any device that has an Internet connection.
PDF Drive is an online storage platform that lets you save, collaborate, and access all your files in one place. You can use it to back up and store all your digital assets, creating a digital portfolio that’s accessible anywhere at any time. You can also use it to share or invite others to view your files. The Drive mobile app lets you easily send and access files on your phone or tablet. Once you’ve got your account set up, you can use PDF Drive to store files on your computer, organize them into folders, and share them with others. You can also use PDF Drive to collaborate with others by sharing files or folders with coworkers or clients.
PDF Drive is also known as an open library where you can read online pdf for free. It is legal and safe to use where you can download free pdf books. It is day free and available 24/7. Want to learn more? Open a pdf drive to access their free services right away!
How to Upload a PDF to PDF Drive
For this tutorial, you’ll need a file to upload to compress pdf. Uploading a pdf file to a pdf drive requires a process that depends on the device you’re using.
To upload a file from your laptop, desktop, Mac, or iMac you only need to follow a few steps. It is very easy and doesn’t require much time. The length of the uploading process will depend on your internet connection.
- Open PDF Drive and Sign in. You need to open first your account on your device. This will enable you to do an action to your account.
- Create a folder. You need to create a new folder where you’ll place the pdf files from your device. To also keep it organized and easily browse.
- Drag the PDFs. Drag the pdf files you want to upload to the folder and wait for it to finish uploading before exiting the tab.
To upload a pdf to a pdf drive using a smartphone or iPhone will take a few steps to follow. Make sure to not skip any of the steps for an effective uploading process.
- Open PDF Drive App. Open the application on your device and make sure that your account is already logged in.
- Click the “+” button. The “+” button is the add button that will enable you to do things with your drive account.
- Select Upload. There are a few options that will appear so make sure to click upload.
- Click the PDFs. You’ll be redirected to your files on the phone, click the files you want to upload on your drive. You can upload multiple files at the same time.
- Upload PDF Files. Click upload and wait for your files to successfully get uploaded on your drive.
How to Download a PDF from PDF Drive
Now that the first file is uploaded and the address is saved, you can move on to the second file: downloading a PDF from PDF Drive. For these, you only need to follow 3 steps and this applies to any device that you like to use.
- Open PDF Drive and Log in. Open your account first to access your files on the pdf drive.
- Click the file you want to download. You can also click multiple files and download them at the same time.
- Right-click and select Download. Right-click and many other selections will pop on your screen make sure to click download.
PDF Drive Tips and Tricks
Below are some tips on using PDF Drive. Take note of this as it may help you in the future on navigating pdf drive.
- Customize the Viewing Order of Files. The default order of files in Drive is alphabetical by file name. However, you can customize the default order of files by clicking on “Settings” on the right-hand side of the page.
- Set Document Security Permissions. PDF DriveDocs have security permissions, meaning that only certain people can access them, like the creator and editors. PDF Drive has two levels of permissions: private and public. The default setting is private, meaning that only the creator can view or edit the file. To make the file public, click on “Settings” and then toggle the switch next to “Make this file public.”
- View Public PDF Drive Files. You can find files that are publicly shared on the web by searching for the file’s address in PDF Drive. Just click on the search result for the file’s address and you’ll see the file in Drive.
If you’ve ever needed a place to store and access important files, like a doctor’s note, insurance forms, contracts, or a résumé, then you’ve undoubtedly heard of PDF Drive and what it can do. This article helped you learn how to upload a PDF to PDF Drive and download a PDF from PDF Drive. PDF Drive tips and tricks and other helpful information were also provided. PDF Drive can be used to store and access files from anywhere with an Internet connection.
PDF Drive is a convenient cloud storage service that allows you to access your files from any device with an Internet connection. If you want to add Drive to your computer, there are 3 ways to do so. If you want to add it to your phone or tablet, you can download the application from the app store. If you want to add it to your computer, you’ll need to download the app from the website. As you can see, there’s a lot to learn and get used to with this cloud storage service. Luckily, it’s very easy to use once you get started.