Usually, a watermark is a logo, image, or text placed in the corner of a video. Adding a watermark to videos is an effective solution to protect the right of content creators and identify video authenticity. But sometimes, many people want to learn how to remove watermark from video so they can watch them with a better visual experience. Or they may want to cut the watermark off for video editing.
Curious to know ways to delete a watermark from a video without blur? Luckily, this article shares many desktop and online watermark removers that enable you to get rid of video watermarks perfectly.
Solutions to delete watermark from video in this article:
- How to Remove Watermark from Video on Windows
- How to Remove Watermark from Video on Android
- How to Erase Watermark from Video Online
How to Remove Watermark from Video on Windows
There are numerous video editors and watermark removers applicable to Windows. It is needless to say how practical Adobe Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve are when processing video editing work. But the two video editors based entirely on the features come with annual costs and a long learning curve.
Therefore, this section will share a FREE and easy-to-use watermark eraser WorkinTool Watermark Remover, which allows you to quickly get rid of watermarks without blur in downloaded videos from TikTok, YouTube, and other social media.
WorkinTool Watermark Remover is an entirely free desktop program for processing watermark issues. Designed with a concise interface, this program is straightforward to use because every element is clearly-labeled. This lightweight software packs a lot of practical tools, including removing watermarks from videos & images, adding watermarks to videos & photos, trimming and cropping videos, and editing pictures.
For watermark removal, WorkinTool can create multiple selections at a time. So you can use it to remove watermarks that appear at different places in a video while it is playing.
- Step 1: Launch WorkinTool Watermark Remover and click Remove watermark from video to upload your video. (MP4, MKV, and MOV are supported.)
- Step 2: Click Create selection to draw a box on the video. Resize the box to make it fit with the watermark. (You can create multiple selection boxes to remove watermarks that appear at different times or in different places.)
- Step 3: Click the play icon to preview the effect. Once everything is done, press Save to download the edited video.
How to Remove Watermark from Video on Android
Unlike iPhones, most Android phones don’t have as powerful editing features as the Photos app does in their built-in app. And if you prefer to watch and edit videos on Android, it is wise to download an Android watermark removal tool.
You can free download Video Eraser from Google Play Store. This app allows you to enjoy part of its features for free, like removing image watermarks, compressing videos, controlling video speed, etc. Other advanced features include video watermark removal, video trimming, video reversing, and more. But you have a free chance to remove watermarks from a video daily. The paid plan is worthwhile, which costs only $1.99/month, $8.99/year, and $20 for a lifetime purchase. This mobile app is also very easy to use, with a straightforward interface and fast running speed. It will give you a high-quality and watermark-free video without blur.
- Step 1: Run Video Eraser and tap Remove Video Watermark.
- Step 2: Upload a video, resize and reposition the rectangular area to cover the watermark. (You can add more rectangles by clicking on the empty space.)
- Step 3: Preview the final effect. Then press Erase to save the video to your album. Or you can directly share it with your friends.
How to Erase Watermark from Video Online
If you don’t want to download or install any third-party tool on your device, you can try online programs to delete video watermarks. There is a free online watermark removal tool called Apowersoft Online Video Watermark Remover. It is a free tool that only focuses on video watermark removal, allowing you to process watermarks from multi-formatted videos. You can upload two videos and eliminate unwanted logos or text on them together.
It is also very simple to use with a clean interface. The processing speed and downloading speeds are fast. The only downside is that you can’t preview whether the final effect is with or without blur until downloading. See the detailed how-to tutorial below.
- Step 1: Visit the online website and click Remove Watermark from Video to upload your videos. (MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, WMV, and eight other types of videos are supported.)
- Step 2: Cover the watermark with a selection box and press Erase. (You can click Add Box(es) to cover more watermarks.)
- Step 3: Download the edited videos to your device and check the final effect.
Now that we share how to remove a watermark from a video on Windows, Android, and Online, you must know how to improve your video quality with this technique. Remember, don’t delete video watermarks for inappropriate use, or you may violate copyright law.