Who doesn’t want an even and flawless makeup base that lasts all day long? We all know the struggle to achieve a desired makeup look with minimal effort and breaking the bank. However, having a flawless base doesn’t necessarily mean investing in expensive products. You can find affordable and comfortable makeup that delivers high-quality results from Swiss Beauty. Their extensive collection ranges from full coverage foundation under ₹500 to some best-quality matte lipsticks – perfect for both everyday and professional makeup looks. The purpose of this blog is to explore some best foundations from Swiss Beauty, suitable for dry skin.
Understanding the Skin Types
Before jumping right in, let’s understand the different skin types and how to choose an ideal foundation according to the same.
- Oily Skin – Oily skin is caused by the over-production of an oily substance called sebum in the skin which causes acne problems. This skin type can be identified by the presence of –
- Acne or breakouts
- Enlarged pores
- Makeup might not stay on for long
- Oily feel on the skin
To treat oily skin with care, it is best to avoid oil-based products such as moisturisers or foundations. Choose oil-free or water-based products for the best results.
- Dry Skin – Dry skin is caused when your skin does not get enough hydration. In scientific terms, dry skin is caused when the epidermal layer, which is the outer protective layer of the skin, is damaged. Various factors such as pollution or heat can cause this damage. You may recognize dry skin if you see –
- Skin feels tight and patchy
- Visible fine lines
- Makeup might look dry and patchy afterwards
It is best to use good-quality moisturiser and makeup that is specifically designed for dry skin types. Adding face serum to your skincare routine can help you treat dry skin well.
- Combination Skin – As the name suggests, combination skin is the combination of dry and oily skin. You can identify the combination if you see –
- Some parts of your face are oily, such as the T-Zone (includes forehead, nose, and chin)
- Some parts of your face are dry, such as around your lips and cheeks.
However, the sole focus of this blog is to cover the dry skin type. We have curated a step-by-step guide for you to understand how you can effortlessly treat dry skin and achieve a flawless makeup base. Moreover, we have penned down a list of the best foundations for dry skin under ₹500 from Swiss Beauty
How to Achieve Flawless Base for Dry Skin
- Prep your skin well – A well-established skincare routine plays an important role in your skin. To provide proper hydration and moisturisation to your skin, always start by cleansing your face with a gentle face cleanser in the morning. Followed up by serum, moisturiser, and sunscreen, based on your skin type. Dry skin calls for replenishing skin care products.
- Foundation & Concealers – Before moving on the foundation, let all the skincare products soak into your skin. This might take a minute or two, but it will deliver better results. For foundation, choose the one that is specifically made for dry skin type. Such foundations are made with a lightweight formula and offer a soft, dewy finish to your skin. Most importantly, they don’t make your skin feel patchy or dry after application. The same thing is applicable to concealers as well. Choosing a concealer with lightweight and easily blendable formula is important so that the product does not crease on your fine lines.
- Setting the base – People with dry skin should avoid a matte finish. Such an effect will make the dry skin look much drier. Hence, it is best to use compact powder and dab the product on targetted areas only.
Swiss Beauty Foundations for Dry Skin
Swiss Beauty – a long-wear and comfortable makeup brand that offers a variety of foundations suitable for all types of skin, delivering different kinds of finish.
- Satin Finish Panstick Foundation
One of their best-sellers, the Satin Finish Panstick Foundation offers sheer to medium and buildable coverage with a long-lasting dewy finish. Its creamy formulation glides on the skin effortlessly while creating the perfect makeup base. To match every Indian skin tone, this foundation is available in 8 different shade ranges. And the best part is that it is cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Studio Finish Foundation
Another foundation for dry skin from Swiss Beauty’s face makeup collection is their Studio Finish Foundation. Ideal for dry skin, this foundation delivers a naturally radiant and dewy finish. Its crease-less formula gives a full coverage effect without feeling heavy on the skin.
- Primer Mousse Foundation
If you desire a long-lasting makeup look but lightweight at the same time, explore the Primer Mousse Foundation from Swiss Beauty. Their mousse foundation is ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive and dry skin. Delivering a soft matte finish, this product is not at all drying on the skin. Its creamy texture makes it easily blendable and weightless on the skin.
- Airbrush Foundation
The Airbrush Foundation from Swiss Beauty is an ultimate makeup game-changer. You might wonder how an Airbrush foundation benefits dry skin. Well, this product is infused with hyaluronic acid which helps the skin to remain hydrated while looking flawless all day. Although this foundation delivers a matte finish, it has a lightweight and creamy formula which won’t look flaky on dry skin.
Now that you have a detailed guide to achieving a flawless base for dry skin, you can easily choose the right foundation for yourself and not worry about your base becoming flaky after a couple of hours of application. The best part about Swiss Beauty is that you get premium-quality makeup products at an affordable price range.