In today’s world, SEO really matters for every kind of business. Dentists who have their own clinics need it, too. Many dentist SEO companies offer this service. Read on to find out what SEO for dentists exactly is, how it works, and how it could help your dental business.
SEO for Dentists: What Is It?
“SEO for dentists” may sound strange and scary, but it is a very helpful thing. SEO is the abbreviation for search engine optimization. In short, such optimization makes your site client-friendly, so Google’s algorithms will offer people who search for a specific service only your website first. Depending on how well your SEO has been done, your website may be on the first, third, or even sixteenth page of Google’s search results.
As you can see, SEO for dentists helps them to make their business’s website visible to clients when they search on Google for the best dental clinic in LA (or any other city). And that is without paying for promotion; SEO could be done absolutely free.
What Is the Value of SEO for a Dentist?
Let’s speak more about the importance of SEO for dentists.
- It builds trust and credibility with your patients. People trust Google, so they always choose the first website that the search engine offers them. Perfect SEO can always turn your new website into a reliable place, because Google will rank it first. People trust you if a search engine does.
- It drives more traffic to your dental clinic’s website. As we mentioned above, SEO can make your website visible in search results. Your potential patients are not interested in an eternity-long scroll down. So if you want a lot of traffic and a lot of people who will use your service, your website’s location should be in the first 10.
- It increases the website’s user experience. Why does Google think that one website deserves to be the first in the search results and the others do not? No, it’s not discrimination. Algorithms use many indicators to understand how good your website is. They calculate such information as your website’s downloading speed, the average time people usually spend there, the quality of the content and its weights, and many others. So only the best-optimized and most user-friendly websites deserve to be first. And if people are not satisfied with using a specific page, Google will never show this website in the first place.
How Much Does SEO Cost for Dentists?
Incorrect question. Better say, “Is SEO for dentists free?” Yes, such optimization itself is absolutely free, so you shouldn’t pay a penny to make your website visible to clients on Google.
Anyway, if you don’t understand a thing about how SEO works or how to do it, you can ask special dentist SEO companies to do it for you. As you understand, their services are not free.
Tips on How to Do SEO for Dentists
We know that SEO itself is not that easy. But if you decide to optimize your website by yourself, we recommend that you use our helpful tips for much easier SEO.
- Use WordPress or any other CMS. If your website is built with a CMS, you can easily perform any type of SEO. For instance, WordPress. This CMS has all the important internal SEO tools that can optimize your website. WordPress does all the processing automatically, so all you need to do is click several buttons. Most CMS are free and provide useful internal SEO tools without charging a fee.
- Work on your design. No doubt, SEO is important. But the one thing you should understand is that no matter how perfectly you did it if people are leaving your website right after spending a couple of seconds on it, Google won’t consider you a helpful website and won’t show it first. Attract people with a pleasant design; add something unique; but at the same time, do not spam it with useless elements that spoil the impressions.
- Create a bunch of beautiful content. Don’t use the pictures you find on the Internet. Better make your own content. By doing so, you show that your business is unique and that you really care about your patients. Yes, it requires a lot of time, but low-quality pictures and no-copyright videos spoil your SEO.
- Think about your brand and its value. Not only do you want to serve as many patients as possible, but you also want to stand out. Many people are not interested in dental clinics that all look the same. Look at huge companies like Apple; they do everything in different ways, and that is why they are successful now. Pay attention to every detail and create a brand people would love to work with.
- Tell about your clinic on Google Maps. Seriously, do it right now if you still haven’t done it before. Google Maps is literally the first app people choose when they want to find the nearest restaurant, gym, or dental clinic. Also, it is a way to get feedback from your clients.
- Let local directories and specialized websites know about you. Self-promotion is also good promotion. Tell other people that you offer your dental services and that you are always glad to serve new patients. When people click on the link to your website, it increases traffic and establishes you as a reliable company. Google’s algorithms recognize it and rank you first.