Online casinos are preferred more than land-based casinos because of the convenience of playing from anywhere and at any time. You even are spoilt for game options and there are several payment modes including Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency used today to exchange goods or services on the internet.
The digital currency is not regulated, so the sender and receiver can handle the directions directly without 3rd party financial institutions. Crypto transactions are rapid and the demand for BTC has increased due to its short supply. There are multiple reasons to choose BTC for playing casino games.
- You can deposit low amounts [$4 or low] depending on the platform. Withdrawals up to 6 figures are possible without hassle into your preferred fiat currency.
- Unlike bank transfers, there are no delays for withdrawals or payment processing with BTC. It takes not more than 2 minutes!
- Crypto transactions get recorded on the blockchain or public ledger. Anyone can access it but the information is encrypted. No need to give your details on every transaction just a BTC crypto wallet address. It reduces risk exposure and averts hackers.
- No universal law prohibits crypto use, so you can transfer or receive BTC from anywhere across the globe or beyond borders.
- BTC casinos offer different kinds of bonuses as promotions. It can be anything bonus cash or free spins, which is beneficial to make more wagers.
Clovr is a Bitcoin casino review site that updates players about the promotional deals and bonuses offered on different online gambling sites. Online casino offer a lot of benefits but in this post let’s understand how no deposit bonuses work on online BTC casinos.
No deposit bonus
In terms of fiat currencies, no deposit bonuses are offered in terms of dollars and euros. So you need to search for a BTC no deposit bonus deal. They do exist, Google it and you can find them!
Remember, the BTC no deposit bonus deals work differently due to currency differences.
mBTC unit is used by the majority of casinos. [Milibitcoin = mBTC] At the moment, 1mBTC = $ 23,460. You can get a bonus worth 1mBTC, which you can use to bet without any other deposit. Wager the bonus and win 0.5 mBTC after fulfilling the stipulations. Keep playing until you can withdraw the 0.5 mBTC.
The aim of choosing a BTC no deposit deal is to earn free Bitcoin. Remember, wagering requirements are high with no deposit bonuses than other deal types. Free money is not distributed without any challenge. Nevertheless, if you are lucky money can be won on such deals.
Example of fulfilling BTC no deposit bonus deals
- When you qualify for 0.01 BTC no deposit deal.
- Rollover is 40X
- 40 x 0.01 = 0.4
- You will have to wager 0.4 Bitcoin before cashing out
The downside is that even if your winning is more than 0.4 BTC, you will be unable to cash all out. You cannot win the entire fund. Your maximum limit is to cash out 0.4 and the remaining extra win money will disappear as soon as you withdraw the valid maximum amount.
Observe responsible gambling every time even with BTC no deposit bonuses!